IMPORTANT: You can remove all the information you think relevant from Google’s servers through the website: https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.
Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc..
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
What type of cookies are used on our site?
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is combated.
Analysis Cookies: They are collected only by third parties (google Analytics), allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
Personalization Cookies (service pending implementation): These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as would be the language or the type of browser through which you connect to the service.
Advertising Cookies: We use Google Adsense, a service that analyzing this type of cookies, allows us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website.
To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies from social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share. As well as facebook comments integrated in some of our articles.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
This website does not collect user information
On this website we do not collect information from users, all possible information is processed by third party services through cookies (see cookies policy).
The only way for this website to receive information from the user is by sending, by the same user, a communication via email to our contact address. Under no circumstances does this website intend to collect information from the users of this website.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data by third parties
Some data is stored in cookies by the service of third parties. Some of these methods are used for this purpose.
In the same way the visitor can deactivate the tracking and deletion of some information that he considers necessary, for this we provide the information below.
The services contained in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and may be used to track User behavior.
ComScore is a statistical service provided by ComScore, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
GOOGLE AD MANAGER
Google Ad Manager is an advertising service offered by Google LLC that allows the owner to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks with which the owner, unless otherwise stated in this document, has no relationship.
To avoid tracking by different advertising networks, the User can make use of Your Online Choices. To understand the use of data by Google, please refer to Google’s partner policy.
This service uses the “DoubleClick” Cookie, which tracks the use of this website and the User’s behavior in relation to the advertisements, products and services offered. Users may decide at any time to disable all DoubleClick Cookies.
GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC.
Personal data collected: Cookie and usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of data by the owner. Users with higher standards of protection may exercise any of the rights detailed below.
In all other cases, users may ask the owner to find out which rights apply to them. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have previously given it for the processing of their personal data.
- Object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data, if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. For more information, please refer to the relevant section below.
- Access to their data. Users have the right to know whether their data will be processed by the owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing, and to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Verify and request modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their data. In that case, the owner will process their data for the sole purpose of storing it.
- Erasing or deleting personal data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their data by the owner.
- Receive their data and transfer it to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a standard, structured, machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another data controller without hindrance. This provision shall apply provided that the data have been processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the contract.
- Making a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
Details on the right to object to the processing
Where the processing of personal data is in the public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the holder or on the basis of a legitimate interest of the holder, users may object to such processing by explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation in order to justify their objection.
Users should be aware, however, that in the event that their personal data are processed for commercial purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without justification.
To find out whether the personal data of users are being processed by the owner for commercial purposes, users should refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User’s rights may be addressed to the holder through the contact details provided herein. Such requests will be processed by the holder free of charge as soon as possible and always within one month.
Application of higher protection standards
While all users have the basic standards of protection, some users have higher standards of protection. Such higher standards of protection will always apply when the processing:
- Is carried out by a data controller resident in the EU; Concerns the personal data of users who are located in the EU and also relates to advertising goods and services, whether paid or free of charge, to such users.
- It relates to the personal data of users who are in the EU and also allows the holder to monitor the behavior of such users in the EU territory.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect.
- According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.