Just moved to Arkansas and need to get your DMV paperwork done? You should definitely consider the directions DMV-USA.com has for you.
Learn more about the different steps to book your Arkansas DMV appointment, process a new driver’s license, Real ID, as well as access your driving records and more.
How to book an Arkansas DMV appointment?
In Arkansas, the Department of Finance and Administration is the commission responsible for overseeing and administering Arkansas DMV-related driving services in its 75 counties.
Arkansas DMV Guide
Think you should go to the Arkansas DMV? Well, think twice and reduce your wait time with MyDMV Arkansas online services.
- Log in from the main DFA website at https://mydmv.arkansas.gov/.
- Select the online service you wish to start at the Arkansas DMV.
- When you click on the option, fill in your personal information as well as provide information related to your Arkansas DMV transaction.
- You will then be able to finalize the process of registering your vehicle, obtaining a driver’s license, Real ID, renewals, license plates and more by scheduling your visit to the Arkansas DMV office.
- The way the Arkansas DMV works, you will be able to complete various procedures online and have your certificates or license plates mailed to your address.
For assistance with your Arkansas driver’s license, registration, driving record or insurance verification, call the Arkansas DMV at 1-501-371-5581.
For assistance with title, registration or other vehicle related issues in Arkansas, you should contact DMV at 1-501-682-4692.
We recommend that you have your driver’s license number, license plate number or vehicle identification number available.
Contact the Arkansas DMV
Keep in mind that if you decide to go to a DMV office in Arkansas, wait times can be long, especially during lunch hours. Here are some tips to help you when you visit.
- Afternoons tend to be busier than mornings.
- The middle of the week has shorter waits than Monday or Friday.
- You can avoid the lunch hour. Since the Arkansas DMV starts the lunch break around noon, which leaves fewer employees.
- Be aware of the time it will take to complete your DMV Arkansas appointment, especially if you are obtaining a permit or taking a road test.
Arkansas DMV Requirements
Remember that you can complete your paperwork online from MyDMV Arkansas. However, if you are applying for a driver’s license, Real ID, as well as registering or titling a vehicle, you may need to submit some documents at the Arkansas DMV office. If you have all your documents ready, your visit can be quick and hassle-free. These documents include:
- Proof of identity, such as a passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of social security number, social security card or W-2 form.
- Two documents proving your Arkansas residency, such as a utility bill or lease.
Arkansas DMV Offices
Need to locate an MVD office in Arkansas? Find the DMV office nearest you on the list of all DMV locations in Arkansas counties below. You can also contact the DMV with questions or to schedule an appointment.
DMV Arkansas Phones
License, license plate, history, insurance: 1-501-371-5581
Titles, license plates and others: 1-501-682-4692
DMV Arkansas: Office Locations
Choose a location from the list below to find out everything you need to know about the DMV in your county, as well as hours of operation, holidays, contact, payment options and related information.